Monday, July 16, 2012

Not a good time in my life...

So a lot of people that are reading my blog have know idea who I really am or what I am all about. So I am going to slowly tell you about me and why I have started this journey.  My name is Mike Gonzales and like I said before I have been fat 3/4 of my life. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. I don"t blame anyone or anything for me being fat. The only person I blame is myself. I did this to myself and I am the only one that can undo this. The reason I blame myself is because no one forced fed me, no one made me drink as much beer as I used to drink, and no one talked me out of going to the gym. there were times in my life were I felt totally depressed. Depressed about how my life wasn't going anywhere, so I turned to food and alcohol. Going to bars every night and drinking as much beer and taking as many shots as I could till the bar told us to go home. Then I would go to Whataburger for a double cheese burger, large fry, large Dr. Pepper and two tequitos for the drive home. And that was pretty much every night for the longest of times. When I say a longest of times I mean years of my life were wasted in a bar trying to drink my problems away. As people know, you can drink your problems away for the night, but guess what the next morning not only are you hungover but your problems are also still there. It wasnt a good  way to live, I know I did some bad things and I know I probably have hurt alot of peoples feelings, but at the time I really didnt care. Now I know that what I did was horrible. I really hated myself back then, but you would never know cause I knew how to hide it with my personality. Now looking back I realize I wasted alot of my life being stupid and doing stupid things. It really makes me sad when I look back on my life and there is nothing there. Wasted time, wasted money, and gained a shit load of weight. The more weight I gained the more depressed I would get, the more depressed I got the more I would drink. I hated myself back then. I am glad I am not that person anymore...

This is the first part of who I am and why I have started this journey to change my life. There will be more to come I promise...

Gonzo

No comments:

Post a Comment