Sunday, August 5, 2012

My promise to you all...

So 3 days away from turning 35 and being under 300. One of these great things is making me happy and the other is depressing me. Being under 300 sounds so great it is such a great accomplishment. It will make feel the happiest that I have felt in a very long time. Now turning 35 well that is a real fucking downer. If you asked me a long time ago I would have told you that I would have to have been married maybe a child or 2 and have a career. But instead I am over weight, no wife, no kids and working part time at 3 jobs. Not really that greatest place to be at 35. If you really think about it is fucking sad. I have nothing to my name, living from pay check to pay check, and owes money to our great government. Now I am not asking you to feel sorry for me or am I trying to feel pity for myself. I am just calling it like I see it, everyday. Sometimes I have my good days. Then there are the days that I have to pretend I am happy go luck Mike that everyone loves to be around. Believe me it gets fucking tiring that I have to put on this fake facade. Now don't get me wrong not everyday is like that, but I do have those days. At times that bad out weigh the good. But that is life and we have to keep pushing forward. I really have no one to blame but myself, but I do have to also put some of it on my obesity. Being obese can almost suck the life out of you, you get tired really easy, you sometimes lose your will to even get out of bed. I have slept days away or just sat on the couch and did nothing. Called in sick to work when I wasn't even sick, just because my fat ass didn't want to get up or even go outside the house. Being obese just tears you down, it not only a physical strain but also a mental strain. It makes you become someone or something you aren't. It changes everything about you, makes you hide your real self it destroys your drive to be someone. It makes you just give up on life, makes you settle. Do you think I wanna settle working 3 part time jobs. Do you think I wanna settle for being unhappy everyday. I wanna be great, I wanna do things that I have always dreamed of doing. I wanna feel free from the chains of being obese. So I swear to all of you that read this and care, and to myself. That this time next birthday I will not be fat, I will have a career and even possibly engaged to a great women. And I will have made a mark in someone life. You can print this out and keep it so in a year from now you can either call me a failure or a success.....

This was me birthday in 2011, I will put up a picture from 2012 so that we may compare the year. And in 2013 I hope that I will look nothing like this fat guy

Gonzo out........

3 comments:

  1. start posting the daily food journal, lets people know the work from both diet and exercise

    ReplyDelete