Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Its RedRhino time...

So I know that I havent blogged in a while.. yes folks I am still here. Last week was my birthday week so I kind of got a little distracted. Not only did I get distracted here but I also got distracted from my diet and my workouts. I hate the feeling that I get when I do that, but I know I can feel that way. I mean really it was my birthday week. I know that is not an excuse and excuses are evil to a fat person. Excuses are one of the main reasons that fat person stays fat or doesnt wanna change. So I am done with the excuses. Nothing should stop me from hitting my goals or nothing should stand in my way of becoming the new me. I have made a promise to myself to become a RedRhino. I know you are all asking what is a RedRhino. When it was brought to me from Jason Lester that it was time to become a RedRhino, I had to ask him what it meant.

Rhino’s never look to the left or right — always straight at their target. It’s in your DNA to achieve greatness. You will hurt. You will suffer. You must sacrifice. – and – not many will understand. Look straight and NEVER.STOP! -Jason Lester

So my new out look on my journey is gonna be like a RedRhino. I have my eye on the prize and nothing is going to get in my way. I know it is going to be hard work, and I know there are times I am gonna wanna not go workout. I am going to have to just stay straight on my path. I have to do this, I have made a commitment to myself and if I do stay straight then I will let myself down. That is one thing I am tired of doing. I have let myself down most of my life. Said I was going to do something and I didnt do it. I have lied to people and myself. I cant do this anymore. This is why it is RedRhino time... Stick with everyone and we can do it together. Become your own RedRhino and keep your eyes forward until you reach that finish line.


Gonzo Out

No comments:

Post a Comment