Thursday, August 9, 2012

Milestones in life...

As some of you may now know I have hit my first milestone of this journey. I weighed in on Tuesday night and I weighed in at 298lbs. Yes folks that means that I am under 300lbs. I have to tell you that upon seeing that scale, I wanted to jump up and down and scream to the world. I have never felt so good in my life, to know that I earned something that I worked so hard for. The drive home all I could say to myself was I did it, I did it. I have never been felled with some my pride in my life. I don't think I have accomplished such a big hurdle ever in my life. I wish I could bottle the feeling I had and hand it to every obese person and show them what is going to feel like when you just work hard. That they can do it, to maybe give them the drive that I have. Another feeling I had was knowing that by losing this weight I have added years to my life. I am so proud of myself. I am feel some accomplished. To know that I use to say I will never be under 300lbs, that I could never do this. That I was just accepting the fact that I was gonna be fat for the rest of my life. That is no more, I now know that I can do it. I can reach my other goals, and I know that I will make it. I know that I will help inspire anyone that needs it. To tell other obese people that they can have the feeling I have right now. It can be done you just have to set a goal and try. Remember Greatness is Earning something you have worked so hard for...

I am Mike Gonzales I am 35 years old and I no longer weigh 300lbs...


Gonzo Out

No comments:

Post a Comment